Our Response to Covid-19
My House is open and available to serve you in this difficult time.
We care deeply about protecting the health and safety of our community. As COVID-19 continues to spread, we will continue to constantly monitor updates from health authorities to stay current. In the meantime, we will actively communicate updates as they become available. Below you will find current precautionary measures we have implemented.
Despite near-term uncertainties, our team remains confident in our company business model and long-term growth opportunities. We have shifted operations to the following to ensure the health and the safety of our community.
We have shifted operations to the following to ensure the health and the safety of our community:
- Our team has switched to working from home remotely, having team meetings, clients meetings, etc. through virtual channels.
- Our offices are sanitized daily.
- Sanitizer, gloves and masks are available by our entrance.
- Our office is open regular business hours (or after hours by appointment) but visitors can enter-by appointment only.
- We have placed secured, metal lockbox outside for mail and envelope deliveries to avoid contact with delivery personnel as much as possible.
- Anyone with symptoms or who has been exposed to the virus will not come to work
- Anyone that has either traveled or been in contact with someone that has travelled in the last 14 days is required to self-isolate for the next 14 days regardless of whether or not they’re showing symptoms.