Working With Us – March 2021 Update
My House is open and available to serve you as we continue to ‘Create Great Living Spaces’ throughout this ever-changing landscape. On March 29th, 2021 the government of BC announced new restrictions to prevent the increase of community spread. We continue to employ adapted meeting styles and internal processes to improve our client experience and allow for the continuation of work. Safety is our overarching priority. Our team follows a high standard of best practices and abides by social distancing and mask protocols to ensure safety for all parties involved in your project. Watch our ‘New Way of Working’ video to learn more!
Not Comfortable Meeting in Person? Not a Problem!
Did you know that our experienced team of Project Consultants are able to meet with you through Zoom, Google Hangouts, Facetime, or any other media that you are already using? You can walk us through your home with your phone or tablet and discuss your project ideas without even leaving your home! We will remotely show you other projects that have similarities to yours, review conceptual ideas, and walk you through our whole process.
Contact us today for your complimentary virtual consultation with our award-winning team!
Cost Savings + Rebates
We have created the following rebates, showing our appreciation for supporting our My House family. We have always valued family and would like to extend this offer to the broader My House community. We acknowledge these are trying times and would like to support you to create your family-gathering spaces. During this time we are offering a 15% rebate off feasibility, preliminary design + planning.
As we have maintained the same high safety standards over the past 12 months, our team remains confident in our company business model and long-term growth opportunities. We remain fully operational, to design, plan, permit, build & service.
- Our office team works in rotation, working from home and our office. Team and client meetings are held in small numbers both in-person and through virtual channels.
- Our offices are sanitized daily. Sanitizer, gloves, and masks are available by our entrance.
- We have protective plexiglass barriers installed for COVID-friendly in-person consultations and meetings.
- Our office is open regular business hours (or after hours by appointment) but we ask that visitors call ahead for an appointment to ensure we are there to prepare for you and your safety. We require all guests to wear a mask and sign-in and complete a temperature check prior to entering the office.
- Anyone with symptoms or who has been exposed to the virus will not come to work.
- Anyone that has either traveled or come in contact with someone that has traveled in the last 14 days is required to self-isolate for the next 14 days regardless of whether or not they’re showing symptoms.
As you let us serve Your Family, know that you are helping ours, supporting 50 local My House families. Our entire team thanks you for your support as we continue to navigate through this complex and challenging landscape together.
Feel free to share this with your friends, family, and community
For more information about the COVID-19 situation, including public health alerts and FAQs, please see the links below:
Managing Director, My House Design/Build/Team